Our Site, Application and Services have different products, features and offerings, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply to your use of those products, features or offerings. If additional terms are available for the relevant product or Services you use, those additional terms become part of these Terms.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Vedanta grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Application on each mobile device or computer that you own or control and run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use.
Vedanta respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Vedanta's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the Vedanta Accounts of Members or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Vedanta institute may have to use Personal Information without reference to any person or identity for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purpose and may transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
All Vedanta institute employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User's sensitive personal data and information.
Vedanta institute may also disclose or transfer User's personal and other information which a User provides, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Vedanta institute corporation division or company. Any third party to which Vedanta institute transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that a User provide to us.
To the extent necessary to provide Users with the services on the Platform, Vedanta institute may provide User’s Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Vedanta institute to provide Users with such services, to help Vedanta institute communicate with Users or to maintain the Platform. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Platform, including the providers of online communications services, online payment gateway services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Vedanta institute may update or amend this Policy at any time, with or without advance notice. In the event there are significant changes in the way Vedanta institute treats User's personally identifiable information, Vedanta institute will display a notice on the Platform or send Users an email. Vedanta institute current Policy to all information that has about Users and their account.
1. Vedanta institute operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any User Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
2. As part of Vedanta institute's copyright policy, Vedanta institute will terminate User access to the Vedanta institute Platform if a User has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
3. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to the instructions given in the copyright policy on how to make a claim of copyright infringement.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
1. Pursuant to provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1952 read with the Information Technology Act of 2000, we an intermediary, allow general public to post content on our platform. We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements on the User Content uploaded on Vedanta institute Platform. We have also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written communication which contains:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Vedanta institute Platform, including the educator name, topic and any other detail identifying the infringing content;
4. Your email address, your physical address and telephone number;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent as follows:
Adress: D-11/156 Sector 8 Rohini
Land Mark: Opp-pillar No-389
Rohini East Metro Station Delhi-85 Mail ID: [email protected]
1. Our policy to deal with Copyright infringements:
We follow a 3-strike policy- Three instances brought to our notice that are provided with all required supporting information will lead to the educator getting banned from the Vedanta institute Platform. His/her right to any and all compensation or monetary benefit that he/she might be eligible for shall be revoked. The detailed process is as under:
1. First case of violation- The infringing User Content is taken down and educator is given a warning and is suspended for a week from making any new courses.
2. Second case of violation- The educator is suspended from making any more videos on the Vedanta institute Platform for a month and all User Content that amount to copyright violations are brought down immediately.
3. Third violation- The educator is banned from the Vedanta institute Platform and will be unable to make any more courses in the future.
You will not without obtaining prior written consent of Vedanta institute, disclose to third party any Confidential Information (as defined below) that is disclosed to you during the term of your use of the Vedanta institute Platform.
For the purpose of this clause Confidential Information shall include but shall not be limited to employee details, User list, business model, processes, ideas, concepts etc. relating to Vedanta institute or Vedanta institute Platform which are not available in the public domain. You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all time be the property of Vedanta institute and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to us